Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hair Makes Front Page of Local News

After drinking way too much caffeine yesterday, I couldn't sleep last night.  I was up until about 1 a.m. cooking items for our Sunday lunch.

I couldn't sleep this morning, either, wondering what I was going to do about my hair, and how I'd get to church without enough sleep - and how bad my eyes were going to look with bad hair.

I opted to try one more time coloring my hair at home.  While waiting for the color to hopefully do its thing, I decided to take a look at the Sunday paper.

I picked it up and was SHOCKED to see that I was on the front page!  IN FULL COLORS ALLLLL OF THEM! (Pre-Stripe)

Woman Ponders Lamb's Ears as Hair Disguise
Update:  Trying to color my hair at home didn't cover the stripe.  It now just matches all the other light colored hair.

1 comment:

  1. Did you make up the newspaper caption? I hope so... So, did you get the Lamb's Ears? :}
    The foxes in your photos are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete